Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May 20th Paisley's 1st Birthday

May 20th 2009. Today we celebrated Paisley's first Birthday. She also went to her one year check up.
H: 29 1/4
W: 20 lbs 8 oz
Head: 44.7 cm
She was pretty much in the 50% for everything. She is just so funny and we love her so much. She is able to say Ma ma, da da, happy, bye, Hi, no no, baby, and something that kind of sounds like Kennedy. She is very close to walking she will take 5-6 steps, and she has 8 teeth.

We started the day out with a little birthday breakfast. I know it looks good .
Cute little Tatum come over to wish her a happy birthday. We went to the pizza factory for dinner.




Then the family came over for a little birthday party. She had so much fun.









I am going to have to brag about this cake, I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and when it actually turns out OK I have to give myself a pat on the back. So I hoped she liked it.
Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tyler


Grandma Jill and Grandpa Randy

Great Grandma Betty






She was so funny, at first all she would do it pick off the little flowers on top, then she finally dug into the cake.




Out playing with the new bubble toy, Kennedy loved it, Paisley tried to get a turn.

One last picture of mom and Paisley.
Happy Birthday Paz We love you.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

wow, you were busy! All the cakes look AWESOME! What a fun Mom you are! What lucky little girls! Happy Birthday!

Burton Family said...

That cake is great! Aren't cakes fun to make? I will figure out what's up with your blog. I think I can. I think I can.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

What a fun birthday and what a cake decorator you are. I am disappointed it wasn't our sesame street favorite, but I loved it all the same! Happy Birthday Paisley!

Nate and Camie said...

Happy Birthday Paisley. She is so cute!