Monday, November 9, 2009

Flag Football Champions

Oct 21, 2009

Every year the Boys play in a flag football league. This was their fourth year playing. They won the championship the very first year and had not yet won it again. This is them preparing for this very intense game

These are two very Fine Behinds :)

The crowd Granny, Erma, Teri, Chelsea, Anne

Well they were finally able to bring the Championship back home. We have Derrick Thomas, Jamie Cannon, Tyler Lowry, Craig Kotter, Cory Nielson, Jason Deelstra, Koy, Nate Wilcox, Aaron Blackner, Trevor Thomas, and BJ


















Thanks for the fun season!!

2 comments:

Burton Family said...

Now you are a BLOGGING MACHINE! I love all the posts! Welcome back to the blogging world!

P.s. WAY cute family picts at the train station! When did Kennedy become such a fashionista?! Oh, I forgot, she's always been!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Yay for the posts. I know I am WAY behind, but it makes for some good reading. I am sad we didn't get together when I was in town. I can't believe that Paisley is WALKING? And look at her HAIR. When was the last time I saw her? Kennedey is so stinking cute. Look at her all grown up. Happy belated birthday, by the way. We DEFINITELY need to meet up when I come back next time. I'll give you a call. Keep posting until then. Love ya!