Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

So I am a little behind, ok a lot behind but I am going to catch up dang it. Well anyway my birthday was on Sept 30, and Aaron made it so much fun. We started out getting some breakfast, and we dropped of the kids at my moms house so we could spend the day together. He first took me up to Park City and let me go on a shopping spree. After that we went to lunch and the Loco Lizard, and it was so yummy!


I really wanted to go golfing so he took me to Mt. Dell golf course. It was so beautiful this time of year, and it was really awesome place to golf.




This hole was my favorite, if you can see you have to hit over this little lake it was so cool, Aaron of course being the awesome golfing he is almost hit it to the green, on this par 4, I think if he really would have tried he could have got it there.










Later we had a softball game and we won!!




Then finally after the game we went to my favorite place of all time, you guessed it Olive Garden for dinner.



My dad thinks that he can get out of every picture so I hurried and snapped one of him and this is what turned out! Silly Daddy







Then on Sunday we went to Blackner house and had another little party there. It was so fun, thanks to all made my day special. It was so much fun, and Aaron especially I had the best Birthday! thanks and love you.








11 comments:

LANDON & KIM said...

Well what kind of friend am I....But you also came up to Pack City and didn't even say hi. Hope all is going well. How old are you anyway?????????

Thomas Family said...

we are so glad that you had an awesome day. of course you had to go to olive garden, it wouldnt be a birthday till you did. and by the way you did play an amazing softball game that night. happy birthday again anne!

Love Fam said...

I didn't know you did all that! Fun Fun! I get to say Happy B-Day again since I am a horrible friend and forgot! Oh and thanks for the awesome Halloween party! I think you are going to be stuck doing it every year because it was so much fun!!

Nate and Camie said...

What a fun day. I'm going to show Nate this post so he can get a little hint that he needs to be a little more creative for my next birthday. J/K I'm glad you're finally updating. I love reading your posts.

Ashlee said...

You are still alive! I'm glad you had a fun birthday. Mine wasn't nearly that fun, since I was just getting released from the hospital after having Avalon!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Anne! Wow, what a fun day you had...good job Aaron on making you feel special!

Your hair is so pretty! I love it long like that!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday a month ago Anne! You had a fun-filled day! That golf course looks really fun!

The Cooper's said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun day! I'm glad, you deserve it!! The halloween party was so much fun, you did such a good job with everything!!

Nate and Camie said...

You have been tagged. I was tagged twice so look at my blog and pick which one you want to do.

Tiffany Joy said...

Aaron is always so good for your birthdays. And he should be. birthdays are the best day of the year and always will be. I don't care how old we get. I thought about you all day, and here it is Halloween night and I still haven't called you. You're welcome for being an awesome friend!!! I'm glad it was great.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh, what a fun birthday. I don't know if you got my message, but I did remember. I am glad your day was wonderful! One year older and wiser right!?