Happy 3rd Birthday Kennedy! We love you so much.

My little
Kennedy Girl turned 3! We first started the day out with pancakes for breakfast.

Then after much
anticipation she tore open all of her presents as fast as she could, I made the mistake of putting them on the counter the night before and all she wanted to do was open them. every 5 seconds she was trying to sneak one.

During the day
Kennedy and daddy went and watched the
BYU game. Around 4 we
attempted to go to Chuck-E- Cheese's but that sure didn't happen. We got there and the line was outside the door and the place was full of people so we had to settle for
Garcias for dinner,
Kennedy didn't care so it was
alright. We'll go back again after it settles down a bit. Erma and Trevor Joined us for dinner.

Of course after
Kennedy went to bed be busted out rock band, please notices that
Trevor has the mic wrapped about his neck, he was singing and playing the guitar at the same time. It was so funny.

Kennedy's party guest, Paisley, Lincoln, and Tatum.


On
Sunday we had a family birthday party for her up at grandma Kathy's house.


Some more cake and ice cream.

Thank you for everyone making
Kennedy's birthday a special one. We just love our little girl so much and she has brought so much fun, and joy into our lives. We don't know what we would do without her.
7 comments:
i just love her and she is so funny! it looks like she had a great time turning 3. i love how you said paisleys party guess..... so funny!
So cute! Looks like fun! Happy Birthday to you too Anne!
Kennedy is such a cute little girl. She's always happy and smiling. I hope she had a happy birthday and I hope you have a happy birthday today!
Yesterday I looked at the date and knew it was an important date and couldn't remember for the life of me why!? Hello! It was your birthday and I feel so bad I didn't call, text or email you. I hope you had a happy day!
It looks like Kennedy had a great birthday, she is so darling!!
OMG! I will be honest, it didn't even cross my mind about your b-day until I just read Jens comment! I am the crappiest friend ever! I am so horrible at b-days, which is really extra bad because you are so good at b-days!! I knew it too, dang it...sorry! I hope you had a fun day, and it looks like Kennedy did too!! I can't believe she is 3! What a big girl
NNNOO! She is three already? I seriously can't believe it. I don't know why I was thinking she was closer to Tristan's age than Gavin. Can you believe you have a THREE YEAR OLD? Happy Birthday Kennedy, you cute stinkin' thing, you!
happy birthday Kennedy! Those pancakes totally reminded me of a yummy way you taught me to eat french toast...remember?!
Post a Comment