Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well it has been a while....

So I looked at my blog and didn't' realize that it had been that long since I updated it, so I am going to try and be better to do it more often. So like a month ago my shelf fell down and it had been sitting by my stairs waiting so patiencely for someone to hang it back up. Well it is in a really awkward spot to do it considering we don't have a "stair latter" or little giant whatever they are called, so I rigged one up so Aaron could finally hang my shelf back up. Looks pretty sturdy to me.
Who needs a latter anyway when you have plenty of marketing material just laying around. If anybody needs me to jimmy rig them up a latter let me know! We have plenty of boxes :)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

don't fally Aaron! How scary...that is a major reason we need husbands! :)

The Cooper's said...

You crack me up! Only Aaron would stand on that!! I am very happy that you FINALLY posted!

Thomas Family said...

that is the coolest thing i have ever seen! hahahah! it seriously cracks me up. way to go aaron! you should go into business. honestly who needs a little giant anyway.... :)

Lindsay Thacker said...

Freaken awesome!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

So creative! I still don't think I would do it though. That is why I don't have anything hanging by my stairs- Andrew wouldn't either!

Tiffany Joy said...

Now that is hilarious! I'm not one bit surprised Anne. That is you to a T