Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Little Angels!

Paisley, I just happen to click the camera right at the right moment, Paisley loves to stick her tounge out. She is our little sweetheart.
Sisters, Kennedy is the best big sister. She is so very helpful (most of the time) and she just loves her little sister. I guess we will see how things go when they are both teenagers and they want to share each others stuff!! ( that comment is for my sisters) Kennedy was holding Paisley and she started crying so she grabbed her blanket and Binky that were right by her and made her all better.

I thought this was the cutest sadest little face.
I always find Kennedy reading books to Paisley. I think it is so cute.

Paisley makes the funniest face when I try and get her to smile, I guess this is close enough.

Sweet Sisters


11 comments:

Kristi said...

these pictures remind me of my house...two of the cutest little girls! I am having so much fun with my two girls, looks like you are too!
yes, I got a hold of Tami...we still need to get together :)

Texie B said...

Cute pictures! The last one is my favorite

The Cooper's said...

They are so cute Anne! I love the one of Paisley sticking her tounge out- she is beautiful! And Kennedy's hair looks so cute straight!

Nate and Camie said...

I love Kennedy's face when she's giving Paisley her pinky. It's so she that she reads to Paisley.

meagan said...

Aaron, this is Meagan Steele (Anasco) and I was blog hopping and stumbled upon yours and I have to say that you have such a beautiful family and I love seeing those pictures of your girls. I had no idea that you had kids and I think it's so awesome that you have two girls and they are so unbelievably cute. I hope that life is treating you well and good luck with everything!

Denise said...

Your girls are adoable, Anne! I love Paisley's little headbands (too bad I won't ever have a girl to acessorize - LOL!). Where are you living these days? I haven't seen you in forever!!

The Bichlers said...

Cute Pictures! Also, TAG your it! check out my blog for directions!

Elsha said...

Super CUTE Girls!!!
They are adorable... and very Smiley :)

Ashlee said...

So cute! It was so fun to see you all on Friday!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Hi Anne
This is Hollie (Mason). Just doing the irresponsible mommy thing and blog hopping. Your girls are beautiful. We are mostly boys here, but I do have one girl to try and be cute with. Too bad she acts more like a boy as well! :)
Good to see what you have been up too. You have a wonderful family.
hollie

Thomas Family said...

i love both of them so much!!!!!