Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bear Lake Henzi Family Reunion

OK so I got a little behind on my blogging and I am going to get caught up. A few weeks ago we had our Henzi Family reunion up at Bear Lake. It was so much fun to see the family and hang out at the beach. This has been a tradition in the Henzi Family for over 50 years. I hope that tradition will be carried on for many more!


Kennedy playing at the beach, sometimes she has to warm up to the camera.
Aaron & Kennedy
Paisley sun bathing, but under a canopy where no sun could actually get her :)
My little dare devil Kennedy, She has no fear and will pretty much do anything. So we took her for a little ride on the wave runner. She had so much fun.
I have to explain this picture, ever since I started the blog Aaron is always saying take a picture so you can put it on the blog, so this is his picture for the blog, I thought it turned out kind of funny.


Sammy, Taya, & Kennedy who knew sticks could be so much fun.

Kennedy wondering off into the woods.
Kennedy sitting in time out for wondering off into the woods. If anybody wants the number of her hairdresser let me know.
Henzi Family



1 comment:

Nate and Camie said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. Aaron cracks me up. He's doing the "Toyota" jump.