Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!!

So a little late but what can you do. Happy 28th Birthday Aaron. On July 27th Aaron turned 28. I can't believe how fast time is flying. It was so much fun to get together as a family and celebrate his birthday. We started out with a birthday dinner and then had people over for cake and ice cream.
Aaorn's new golf club.



Brendan (Lindsay and Nate's baby)



Kennedy is really into jumping off of things now.
and to finish the day off we played Aaron's favorite game at the moment Rockband! Check granny out on the drums!! 84 years young and rockin' it up!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON :)

2 comments:

The Cooper's said...

Happy Birthday Aar! It's still crazy to me that you are older than York- you guys should go golfing since you both got new clubs for your birthdays. Hope you had a good one!

Love Fam said...

Oh crap, I totally missed Aarons b-day, I am horrible and he always remembers everyone elses! Dang it- Aaron happy b-day!! Looks like you had a great day! 28...you old fart!