13 years ago
Saturday, July 12, 2008
3rd times a charm???
So I hear the 3rd time is a charm. For you that know me, I hurt my knee wakeboarding a few years ago, and didn't get it looked at then while playing volleyball I finished it off. I tore my Acl, Mcl, and meniscus, had surgery in 2007 which was not fun (for those of you thinking of hurting your knee I wouldn't recommend it) Then had to had a second surgery a few months later. Now a year and a half later had one finial surgery to hopefully fix all of the problems that I have been having. I hate being sidelined so I hope I am all finished with the knee surgeries.
Don't you love my cool leggin that I get to wear. If anyone wants to borrow them they will be available in a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
Man, that looks painful! I'm hoping that is not going to be me! I see a surgeon this next week and hopefully mine will heal on its own. (Cross your fingers!)
I love that you have a blog now. It is so fun to see pictures of your little family and your goings on. Paisley looked darling in her blessing dress. (Oh, to have a girl!) and Kennedy is just stinkin cute as well. I hope all goes well for you with this surgery. I'll have to drop by and visit the invalid soon.
ouch, your poor knee! That is a lot to be going through right now...healing your knee, new baby in the house, keeping Kennedy off of Paisley...etc! Your little girls are adorable. How fun that we both have two girls.
That sucks Anne! I didn't know you had to have another surgery. I hope the recovery is going well. Hang in there!
I can't belive i didn't know you were having sugery AGAIN!!!! Now you should be all ready for some softball!!!
You poor thing, I am so sorry! I am sorry too that we missed the blessing! Her dress looked beautiful, and her too! Good job on the blog, it looks great!!
Hopefully this is the last surgery. Hopefully you'll heal fast so we can get walking again.
Anne- I am so sorry about your knee! I didn't even know you had surgery. Hopefully third time is a charm. By the way I love your blog! Get better soon and ya, can I borrow those leggings? Ha Ha
Too bad. So sorry to hear! I hope you heal quickly. I'll be thinking about you!
Oh Anne, I am so sorry, what a pain! I am sorry that you had to have your another surgery, hopefully this one will take!
Anne I didn't know you had surgery a few weeks ago! You poor thing! By the way, your blog is really cute :-)
Anne i sent all day yesterday trying to figure out the page topper thing and i really cant!! Its frustrating! So you get to help me i decieded! :) Time to update the blog!
Hey Anne! It's Ashlee (Jared's wife). I am glad I found your blog. We need to keep in touch since we will be moving soon. Your girls are so cute! Good luck on your recovery.
Hey Anne. I had lunch with Kara today, and she told me to send you an invite to my blog. She told me what your email address was, but I'm pretty sure I got it wrong. I thought your name was spelled different. Anyways, send me an email so I can get it right. andreaseamons@msn.com. Your family is adorable! Congrats on the 2nd baby!!
Andrea
Post a Comment