Monday, July 7, 2008

311 Concert

Chelsea, Craig, Aaron and I went to the 311 Snoop Dog concert. It was a lot of fun. We didn't care much for Snoop Dog, but I loved 311. I think we all felt this would probably be the last concert of this kind. We are getting old.
This is Aaron pretending to smoke his "Weed" I think that is the main reason we won't go again. I guess we are just growing up.

4 comments:

Burton Family said...

That looks like fun- but don't stop going to concerts. just go to 'all ages' concerts. They are fun and usually weed free. Not always- but usually :) SO glad you have a blog! I'm soooo happy to have another blogging buddy.

Brook said...

The bandwagon is complete on the Blackner side. So glad you finally jumped on. Love your page, too. Have fun!

The Cooper's said...

You guys crack me up. I can't believe you went to that concert! We are getting old aren't we??

Texie B said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you have a blog!!! Looks like the concert was fun!