13 years ago
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
4th of July!
The fourth of July is my favorite Holiday. I love getting together as a family and watching the parade, and spending the day together. Both of our families live in Layton so it makes it really easy for us to see them both.
Kennedy and Taya are walking to the park together.
Kennedy and Grandpa Randy Playing.
After the morning activities in the park we went to Aaron's parents for a BBQ and a dip in the little pool. Kennedy was being funny and didn't want to get in.
Bridger Giving Kennedy a horsey back ride. It was so cute
Lindsay and Nate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Anne, I found you while blog surfing! Your family is so adorable!
Yay! You have a blog. I had to do a little searching to find it (Denise commented on mine as well and mentioned she found me on yours so that started the whole process). Glad to see you've come to your senses :) Looks like you had a great fourth. Sorry I didn't get to call. We had a busy day and I was planning on calling before the fireworks, but we ended up staying and watching them from my parents backyard. We'll have to get together soon. I might be coming up next week, so I'll call you.
Cute pictures! It is such a fun holiday- my favorite! It was fun to hang out with you guys for a little while at Paisley's blessing!
Cute Blog. Okay now you have to help me make mine cute!
Post a Comment