Cooper
May 11, 1995 - Jan 27, 2009
Our beloved family pet dog Cooper passed away yesterday. It is really sad to say goodbye, but he has been sick for a while and we all know now that he is in a better place. We got Cooper June of 1995, after months and months of begging by Lori. He is a pure breed shi-Tzu and was the smallest of the litter, but always had a big heart. He would put up with whatever ridicules outfit we would put on him.








3 comments:
What a cute dog! I am sorry about your loss.
I was SO SAD to hear about this from your mom. Cooper really was a great dog- I remember the day you got him. It looks like your family had so many a good memory with him, I am sorry to see him go.
Aweee.. This totally made me cry!!! I hope lori is doing alright along with the rest of your family. Its rough losing animals. They are family.
Post a Comment