14 years ago
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Jealous?
So this past weekend was the opening week of the movie Twilight and I unfortunately have not been able to see it yet. So I probably won't be reading blogs until I do, for the fact that I don't want any details of it before it see it. But instead I guess I will have to settle for the visitor that came to see me instead. I think you all know who's car this is. And Erma if you don't KEEP READING THE BOOK!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That's awesome! I think this is my favorite post of all!!!
Hahaha I LOVE IT!!!! IM definatley... maybe jealous... well... except the fact that your Edward is my brother. But good on you! Love love love it!!
Ha Ha. That's really funny!
Hi My name is Anne and I'm a wee bit obsessed
Post a Comment