So I can't believe that my little baby is 6 months old. She is just so sweet. This past week she had two teeth break through, and she really didn't like that much. She has started sitting up (mostly) and I think that she is really wanting to crawl. She sees everyone else moving around and it really makes her mad that she can't, so she has been trying more to get to that step. We started her on rice and some food. I forgot how hard it was to feed them for the first couple of times, she doesn't like to swallow, but she is sure good at spitting stuff back out at me. We just love her to pieces and we don't know what we would do without her. So I am being a little computer stupid and can't this picture turned around so what can you do I guess.

So here is another one, but I am to lazy to go and edit out the red eye right now so this will have to do.

WE LOVE YOU PAISLEY!!
On another note I was informed that I didn't tell anyone about this, but Aaron won a little work contest so he got to fly out to St. Louis today to participate in what they call the Daytrana Dash. He gets 60 seconds to run around and throw as much stuff as he can into a cart. So I'll keep you updated on how that goes. Good Luck Aaron get your game face on mamma needs a new purse :)
2 comments:
your the best! go aaron go! paisley is so beautiful! i could just look at her eyes all day.
Look at cute Pailey! Wow, time flies, doesn't it?! Babies get old way too quick.
Post a Comment