Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged

So Camie tagged me a while ago and I am just getting around to doing it so here we go,
Answer these 5 questions

8 Favorite Shows

1. Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. 24
5. How I met your mother
6. Heroes
7. Survivor
8. ER

8 Things I did yesterday

I am doing today since it is almost over
1. Babysat Cute little Tatum
2. Sort of cleaned
3. Babysat Shaylee & Taya
4. Blogged
5. surfed the internet
6. played with my kids
7. Sat with kennedy in the bathroom until she went number 2ies in the potty (that took most the day)
8. Laundry

8 Things I look forward to.

1. Aaron's Dash
2. Cruise in Jan
3. Turkey on Thanksgiving
4. My house being clean
5. Hanging out with friends
6. Kennedy being completely potty trained
7. Sleep
8. Twilight the Movie

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Olive Garden
2. Olive Garden
3. Biaggis
4. Olive Garden
5. Chili's
6. Olive Garden
7. Cracker Barrel ( for Breakfast)
8. Olive Garden

8 Things on my wish list

1. Full Time maid and chef
2. Endless Money
3. My family to be safe forever
4. A Shed
5. Olive Garden to be fat free, but still taste how it tastes now
6. A Fence
7. A 2 hour babysitter everyday during my kids nap so I can run errand, but not miss spending time with them.
8. My pre baby body, but still have my kids!

I Tag Lindsay, Lyndsay, Kara, Brook, Texie, and anyone else who has not done it already.

2 comments:

Nate and Camie said...

I'm all about Olive Garden food being fat free. I'd eat there everyday!

Tiffany Joy said...

Man you are funny all over the place. Mamma needs a new purse? Where are you from? I'm laughing out loud!