Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Champions!

Steelers rock!! We all got dressed up for the bug game. Way to go Steelers. Paisley joined in the fun with her terrible towel.

5 comments:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh no! Steelers fans, really? ENEMIES! No, I actually don't follow football, other than the superbowl each year, and for that I generally choose the underdogs. It would have been neat to see AZ win for the first time ever, but you have to hand it to those Steelers. 6 time champs- I guess I can see why you are fans! Love the outfits!

Nate and Camie said...

What a great game! You guys look great. Kennedy did a great job dressing herself in the other pic. She is so funny. Sorry about your doggy.

Lindsay Thacker said...

YAY!!! That was such a sweet game! I totally wished we could have watched it with you guys! I bet aaron was freaking out!

BWhitesides said...

Funny...You've only been a Steelers fan since I introduced you to them.

:)

Go Giants ?

Ashlee said...

That game was pretty much awesome! I loved it!