Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary 6 Years

Aaron and I celebrated our 6 year Anniversary. We headed down to St. George for the weekend. We went to go and visit my grandparents as well. My parents were so nice to take the kids for the night so we could go out. Thanks mom and dad.
Aaron also got to experience his first In and Out burger.

It was so nice to be able to go outside with great weather. We had fun hiking around on the rocks. Kennedy thought it was so cool



I can't believe that it has been 6 years. They have been awesome and I can't wait for the next 6 and more. Love you Aaron.

4 comments:

Nate and Camie said...

I hope you guys had fun. It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever! Lincoln got his pictures taken at the Union Station and across the street at some old storage sheds. We need to hang out soon!

Kristi said...

six years goes by so fast, doesn't it?! Congrats!...so did Aaron like In and Out?! :)

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Wow- six years! Congratulations. St George looks fun, and warm. Wish I were there.

Lindsay Thacker said...

Awee... that made me tear up a little bit! Wow i cant believe it! CONGRATS!