Monday, July 13, 2009

Tribute to Michael

So here is Aaron's attempt at the moonwalk. He has been practicing since the passing of the King of pop. Kennedy was trying to do it with him. Sorry don't know how to turn it. If anybody knows please tell.

6 comments:

Brook said...

Ha! That is so funny. Caden loves the moonwalk. Maybe we should have a walk off between the two of them. Caden's been practicing for about 2 months now.

Jason Voss said...

Without a doubt the funniest thing anyone has said about their moon walk after performing it! AWESOME!

Kristi said...

okay, that is awesome :)

Sand Hollow is only about 15 min out of St George! I have been there a zillion times too, and this was my first time...and only heard of it a couple of months ago! Let me know if you want more info!

Texie B said...

That is nice!!! Only a 29 year old could do that!! Happy Birthday today!!!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Sad, it won't let me view the video. I'll have to check back. I was looking back at how long it has been since I have commented, and holy hanna you have done a lot of fun things since then. I am jealous. It seems we have spent our summer moving and have missed out on camping/cabin trips, etc. Having a baby so close to the fourth kindof drowned that one out as well, but I can't complain at that. I am glad you got to get away just the two of you and that you find a way to squeeze in some girl time as well. Again, jealous. And, I am so happy to hear that Grandma Voss was finally baptized (don't you love how I still think in some way that they are my grandma's too. Childhood brainwashing :) ). Such a good summer. Keep the posts coming, I have loved catching up.

Lacey said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Aaron is hilarious. It was fun to see you guys a few weeks ago. Thanks for letting us come invaid your house. We should get together again soon.