Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

June 18-21, 2009 So when we went on our cruise in Jan we had bought some extra airplane tickets (long story) so it was time to use them or lose them so we decided to take a little fun filled vacation to Las Vegas. We left really early Thursday morning. First we had to go and get our rental car.





After that we couldn't check into our hotel until 4 so we hit the shops. Erma and I took off and the boys went their own direction.









After Shopping we went to Buffalo Bills to ride the roller coaster. It was probably the funniest one we did, because we thought it was kind of ghetto, but it was so fun. Worth the drive out there.




Picking up some goodies at Walgreens




That night Erma picked dinner and for her dinner we went to the cheesecake factory at Ceasar palace. Aaron was the only one that has been there before so we wanted to try it out.





This burrito was so big, Aaron couldn't eat it all. Erma and I shared a key lime cheesecake it was so yummy.




This fish is trying to steal a kiss from Erma.



So I am not really sure what happened here I went to the bathroom and when I came out this is how I found him. Erma and Aaron were trying to do something and he hurt his back for a second, but he recovered.







Erma and Trevor

Treasure Island. We went to the show they do on the strip. They changed it from when I've seen it last. I didn't really like it. It is more of a "Vegas" show now and not so much Pirates.

















Friday June 19, 2009




So we started the day off by eating some cereal at our condo and then we hit the pool for a little bit. After I picked Olive Garden for Lunch (big surprise I know) Then we hit the roller coasters again. We started at the Sahara by riding speed.





Then we walked around Vegas a little bit.





















M&M Factory.





























Next we Hit the Coke Factory. We got the coke around the world taste sampler. There were 16 different coke to taste.

















Next we went over to the New York New York roller Coaster.













Then we hit up the Espn Zone. There was a really nice lady there that let us play the football game for free. And if you know nothing is free in Vegas so that was really nice of her.





































That night Aaron picked to eat at the planet Hollywood buffet. It was pretty good, I don't think that I have had Cotton Candy for as long as I can remember.





Next we went to the fountains at the bellagio.

















Sat June 20, 2009




Today we went to the Breakfast Buffet at the Excalibur . Then at breakfast we were planning our day out and we decided that night we were going to do the Big Shot. So for the whole rest of the day was my favorite because Trevor was like I am not doing it, so that whole day we were talking him into it. We went back to our Condo and went swimming. For dinner that night Trevor Picked to go to Chilis. Then it was off to the Big Shot.

Trevor just makes me laugh. We did get him to agree to go on the Big shot. We told him he would never have to do it again.




When we got to the top Aaron started to get a little sick and thought he was going to throw up. It was so funny.




So I just took a picture of a picture so I don't really think you can see the expressions on everyone faces but it pretty much tells the story in itself.





Aaron scared S#$!less. Anne's having a great time.





Erma fearless sort of, and trevor experiencing the sheer Horror of the ride. Hopefully you can see them good enough to get the emotions everyone was feeling. It was so freaking funny.





Top of the stratosphere.





Then to finish off the fun fill weekend we had to find the las vegas sign to get our pictures taken. We did find if after going 10 miles in the wrong direction, but we found it dang it.













Thanks Erma for getting this planned it was so fun. We had such a great time. So many fun memories.


3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

oh man i loved seeing those pics. it was such a blast! thanks for going. you guys are awesome! we have some great memories thats for sure!

Kristi said...

What a fun trip! How nice to have a little get-a-way without the kiddos.

Nate and Camie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. That picture of you guys on Big Shot cracks me up!