13 years ago
Monday, May 25, 2009
Funny Kennedy
So the other day I had to put Kennedy in time out for a minute, so I went back into her room to get her and I couldn't find her anywhere so I was like where is she so I checked Paisley's room because I could here her, but I couldn't find her. Also she has big drapes that cover her window so finally I found her and she was stuck here and couldn't get down, It was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
That is hilarious! What a cute girl!
That is too funny! I love it! And I love all the other posts and pictures!!! Your girls are so cute.
oh my...crazy place to find her! That is really hilarious...poor little girl. :)
That is hilarious!
HAHAH OH man that girl cracks me up!!! She is so dang cute!
That is so funny. I am glad you caught it on camera because it is classic.
Post a Comment