Aaron was so sweet on mother's day. He let me sleep in, and then make me breakfast. I didn't have to change a diaper . It was so fun going and visiting family.
Me and the girls.

On a sad note, I didn't get to see my mother on mother's day. My grandmas has
Alzheimer's disease and she has been going down hill the last few weeks, so my mother went down to be with her. I think she was trying to hold out until mother's day
because all of her kids were going to be there. She passed away Sunday May 1
oth around 11. She was an amazing person, so fun to be around. We are going to miss her so much.
2 comments:
Look at you three cute ladies! I'm sorry to hear about your grandma...she sounds like she is a sweet lady. Glad you had a good Mother's Day!
What cute girls you all are.
Post a Comment