So being the great wife that I am, Aaron got to go on a little Golfing Vacation to Palm Springs. Their days consisted of sleep, eating, golf, golf, golf and more golf, hot tub, sleep. Rough life I know. Well here are a few pics of the courses he got to play.


Now this isn't just for fun, this is serious golf, they had two teams of 4 go. Aaron team thought it would be funny if they all showed up in matching shirts on the first day. I thought it was funny.
2 comments:
yes, nice shirts. you are a wonderful wife. but then again no changing diapers on mothers day, way to go aaron, makes me think that you are a great husband! you are. but i do think that anne need a back rub right about now.... :)
Andrew would be so jealous. Andrew, what am I talking about...I am so jealous and I am not even that much of a golfer. It sounds like Aaron's version of heaven, so I am happy for him. And kudos to you for being such a great wife.
Post a Comment